- Stevia, sometimes referred to as meethi tulsi or sweet leaf, are grown for its sweet-tasting leaves. It's sweetness, often 300 times more than sugar, comes from a class of compounds called steviol glycoside.
- As per the studies, it doesn't provide glucose or calories. It is a natural sweetener plant that has been used to sweeten beverages and to make herbal teas since the 16th century.
NOTE: This should not be considered as a health advice. Please consult your doctor before use.
- Bright and indirect
WHERE TO GROW
- Bright indoors and outdoors
- Once or twice a week
- Allow the top soil to become
dry before watering again
- DO NOT OVERWATER
- Plant size: Up to 6”- 8” above the pot
- Pot size: 5”