- Sarpagandha plant or snake root is an evergreen, erect perennial shrub that normally grows up to a height of 24". It’s roots are used for making various ayurvedic medicines. They are recommended to as a great source of ayurvedic medicine for high blood pressure and mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.
- The plant can tolerate a temperature between 4°C- 35°C.
NOTE: This should not be considered as a health advice. Please consult your doctor before use.
- Bright and indirect
WHERE TO GROW
- Bright indoor and shaded outdoors
- Once or twice a week
- Allow the top soil to become
dry before watering again
- DO NOT OVERWATER
- Plant size: Up to 12” above the pot
- Pot size: 5”