- This plant comes with the handmade ceramic pot as shown in the pictures.
- Sansevieria, also known as snake plant, is a maintenance free succulent plant. If you’re a new plant parent or are simply looking for an easy-care houseplant, a Sansevieria is the plant for you. These hardy plants remain popular because of their adaptability to a wide range of growing conditions.
- It is characterised by it's stiff, upright, sword-like leaves. Their architectural nature make them a natural choice for modern and contemporary interior designs.
- Bright and moderate
WHERE TO GROW
- Bright indoor
- Once or twice a week
- Allow the top soil to become
dry before watering again
- DO NOT OVERWATER
- Plant size: Up to 4” above the pot
- Pot size: Diameter: 3.5” | Height: 5”