- This plant comes with a ceramic pot as shown in the pictures.
- Variegated Spider, Spider Ivy Plant has been awarded a Royal Horticultural Society Award of Garden Merit as it is an incredibly easy plant to grow. Grown for the leaves, this lovely houseplant is great for beginners.
- The plant produces a mass of strap-shaped leaves, coloured green with white striping on the outer leaf edges. Small white flowers may be produced at any time of year when growing indoors as a houseplant.
- Bright & indirect
WHERE TO GROW
- Medium bright light indoors or balconies
- Once or twice a week
- Allow the top soil to become
dry before watering again
- DO NOT OVERWATER