- This plant comes with the handmade ceramic pot as shown in the pictures.
- Heart leaf philodendron is a popular house plant because it is extremely easy to grow. It's also known as the Sweetheart Plant because of their heart-shaped, glossy leaves.
- It’s a fast-growing climber, reaching heights of up to six metres. You’ll find it hanging out on the trunks of other trees. In the home it’s grown up a moss pole, to make it a dramatic and vertical plant.
- Bright and indirect
WHERE TO GROW
- Bright indoors and shaded outdoor
- Twice a week
- Allow the top soil to become
semi dry before watering again
- DO NOT OVERWATER
- Plant size: Up to 4” above the pot
- Pot size: Diameter: 3.5” | Height: 5”