- Kapur tulsi or Rama tulsi or Holy basil, is a sacred plant in Hindu belief. Hindus regard it as an earthly manifestation of the goddess Tulsi, a consort of the god Vishnu. The offering of its leaves is mandatory in ritualistic worship of Vishnu and his forms like Krishna and Vithoba.
- Kapur tulsi is one of four main forms of tulsi that are generally recognized and is cultivated for religious, medicinal and skincare purposes.
- It is also an amazing insect repellent - traditionally the dried leaves are mixed with stored grains to repel insects.
NOTE: This should not be considered as a health advice. Please consult your doctor before use.
- Bright and direct
WHERE TO GROW
- Bright outdoors
- Summer: Regularly | Winter: Once or twice a week
- DO NOT OVERWATER
- Plant size: Up to 10”- 12” above the pot
- Pot size: 5”