- The plant comes with the ceramic pot as shown in the pictures.
- The asparagus fern, also known as asparagus setaceus, is normally found in a hanging basket, decorating the deck or patio in summer and helping to clean indoor air in winter.
The frilly, feathery asparagus fern plant is easy to grow and can provide small flowers and berries when it is happy in its location.
- Bright & indirect
WHERE TO GROW
- Bright light indoors or balconies
- Winter: Once a week | Summer: Twice or thrice a week
- Allow the top soil to become
dry before watering again
- DO NOT OVERWATER
- Plant height: Up to 7"-8" above the pot
- Pot size: Diameter: 4" | Height: 12"