- This plant comes with the ceramic pot as shown in the pictures.
- Pachyphytum oviferum, also known as moonstone succulent, belongs to family of succulent that requires very little care. This plant features super chubby leaves tightly packed, almost shaped like little eggs or almonds, hence its other common name is sugar almond plant.
- On a closer look at this plant, you’ll notice a dense white powdery coating called as ‘farina’ present on the leaves and the flowering stem. The plant sprout in late winter or early spring producing bell-shaped little flower in hanging clusters on a shape rate stem growing from the center of the plant.
- Bright and indirect
WHERE TO GROW
- Bright Indoors
- Once in two weeks
- Allow the top soil to become
dry before watering again
- DO NOT OVERWATER
- Plant size: Up to 3”-4” above the pot
- Pot size: Diameter: 4” | Height: 3”