- This plant comes with the handmade ceramic pot as shown in the pictures.
- Philodendron curly, for generations, have served as a mainstay in interior gardens. It is quite easy to take care of this plant because if you watch for the signals, the plant will tell you exactly what it needs. New plant parents will have no trouble growing philodendron plants, since the plants adapt readily to conditions inside the home. This makes learning how to care for a philodendron incredibly simple.
- Philodendron displays a fresh tropical look that will liven up our living or working space.
- Bright and indirect
WHERE TO GROW
- Bright indoors and shaded outdoor
- Twice a week
- Allow the top soil to become
dry before watering again
- DO NOT OVERWATER
- Plant size: Up to 4” above the pot
- Pot size: Diameter: 4” | Height: 3.7”