- The plant comes with the ceramic pot as shown in the pictures.
- Crassula Ovata, also known as Lucky Plant or Jade Plant, are succulent houseplants, which makes them fairly resilient, easy to grow indoors and long-lived.
- With their thick, woody stems and oval-shaped leaves, jade plants have a miniature, tree-like appearance that makes them very appealing for use as a decorative houseplant.
- Bright and indirect
WHERE TO GROW
- Bright indoors
- Once a week
- DO NOT OVERWATER
- Plant size: Up to 10”-12” above the pot
- Pot size: Diameter: 5.11” Height: 4.33”