The Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, “ToU”) contained in this webpage shall govern the use of the website www.samvik.com including the pages contained therein (hereinafter, “Site”), shall be applicable to the Samvik web site located at www.samvik.com.
The Site is owned and operated by Urbanscapes Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at 20, Veer Savarkar Block, ABC Complex Ground Floor, Shakarpur, New Delhi – 110 092, which is the owner / user of Samvik a registered trademark (hereinafter referred to as, “Samvik”).
Samvik reserves its right, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these ToU, at any time. It shall be your responsibility to check these ToU periodically for the changes.
- All textual / visual content – including but not limited to images, graphics, trademark, logos (hereinafter, “Content”) and their eventual arrangement and presentation of such Content, contained in the Site is protected by intellectual property rights, which may be subsisting or any other applicable law in force
- Except as expressly provided herein, no part of the Site and no Content thereof shall be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial purpose, without Samvik’s prior written consent
- The use of information regarding Samvik’s products which may be available for downloading from the site, you are subject to the adherence of the following:
- no proprietary information shall be removed
-use such information shall only be permitted for personal, non-commercial, informational purposes and shall not be broadcast in any media
-no modifications to any such information shall be permitted
- Use of the Site
- Use of any web crawlers either automatic or manual to, to access, acquire, copy any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way to reproduce the Site or any Content, made available through the Site shall not be permitted. Samvik reserves its right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not gain unauthorized access to any Content or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any of the products offered on the Site, by hacking or by employing any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not use the Site or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these ToU, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Samvik or others.
- Accounts, Passwords and Security
- Certain features or products offered on the Site may require you to fill up a form / open an account (including setting up a Samvik ID and password) [whichever is applicable]. You shall be entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of such information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activities that occur under your account. You shall be responsible of failing to keep any of the information secure and confidential.
- You agree to notify Samvik immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Site or any content or feature accessible in the Site will not be completely error-free or uninterrupted. The products and services in the site are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis.
- All information provided on the Site is subject to change without prior notice. Samvik cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the site will be free of viruses or any such detrimental features.
- Samvik shall not be held liabile for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site and / or any Samvik product and services.
- Samvik reserves its right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
- modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason;
- modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and
- interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Samvik, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses, made against Samvik by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- Samvik reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Samvik deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation or legal process. Samvik also may disclose your information when Samvik determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure.
- You agree that Samvik may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site and/or block your future access to the Site if we determine that you are found to be in breach of the ToU or other guidelines which may be associated with your use of the Site.
- You agree that Samvik may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes but is not limited to:
- Requests by law enforcement / investigating or other government agencies,
- A request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
- Discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or any unexpected technical issues or problems.
- You agree that Samvik will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Site as a result of any breach of these ToU.
- Governing Law;
- You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the India
- In the event of any dispute between Samvik and you arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, the parties shall attempt, promptly and in good faith, to resolve any such dispute. If we are unable to resolve any such dispute within a reasonable time (not to exceeding thirty (60) days), then either party may submit such dispute to mediation, which shall be conducted in the Mediation Center, Noida District Courts
- Dispute Resolution
- In the event the parties are unable to resolve their dispute by way of the Mediation process set out above, the disputes, differences or claims arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to Arbitration conducted by …………. in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (hereinafter, the “Act”)
- The venue of the Arbitration shall be at Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, and the language of arbitration shall be English
- Samvik provides you access to its products and services through Samvik.com,the website operated from its location in India.
- Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside India 
- Samvik reserves the right to limit, the provision and quantity of any feature, product to any individual, entity or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product made on the Site shall be void where such sale or purchase of the products are prohibited
- If you are accessing the Site and its Content from anywhere outside India, you do so of your own volition, and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws
- You may not use or export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including Indian export laws and regulations
- Samvik provides access to its data internationally and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Samvik products which may not be available in your country. Such reference does not imply an intention to offer such products for sale
- Certain products featured in the website may be sold out or unavailable due to the seasonal nature of such products. Such products and / or services shall not be available to be added in your cart
- Feedback and Information
- You may provide your feedback on or through this Site.
 In case there will be no account creation this clause will be amended suitably
 Whether the web-page will be accessible globally, will have to be confirmed