www.Samvik.com, website (“Site”) is owned controlled and operated by Urbanscapes Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., which also is the registered user of the trademark SAMVIK (“Samvik”).
PLEASE READ THESE PRODUCT TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDERS FOR AND USING ANY SAMVIK PRODUCTS.
This Agreement constitutes a legally binding contract between Urbanscapes Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd., a company incorporated under the prescriptions of the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at 20, Veer Savarkar Block, ABC Complex, Ground Floor, Shakarpur, New Delhi – 110 092, and You, the Customer, as identified through the order placed. These terms and conditions shall govern the rights and liabilities of the parties in relation to the products featured on the Site.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS PRODUCT TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT PROCEED TO ADD SAMVIK PRODUCTS TO YOUR CART.
- Samvik’s products which are featured on the Site shall be delivered on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Samvik offers, indoor and outdoor potted ornamental plants, seeds and bulbs, and gardening implements (collectively, “products”). Some of the products which are featured and available for purchase on the Site are not manufactured / assembled or made by Samvik and therefore Samvik does not provide any warranties for such products.
- You understand and agree that, amongst all the products offered or featured on the Site, the plant products are fragile in nature and require basic knowledge of its upkeep and care.
- The products mentioned at Clause 1.3. shall contain separate use and care instructions which you are required to adhere to.
- ORDER & CONFIRMATION
You may order Samvik products available on the Site.
ORDER CONFIRMATION ………………………..
- PRODUCT SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Additional terms and conditions as may be applicable to specific Products and the instructions for its use [which shall be enclosed with each product] shall also form a part of these terms and conditions
- Samvik shall not be liable for any loss occasioned or damage in the product(s) which may arise due to your non-compliance with the specific terms and instructions of use.
- Any delivery date and/or suggested end collection date set forth in an Order Confirmation is an estimate only. Samvik will not be liable if it fails to deliver a Product in accordance with a delivery date set forth in an Order Confirmation.
- Following acceptance of an Order Confirmation by Customer, an order may only be cancelled within ….. hours of the product(s) being checked out
- In the event you wish to cancel your order after expiry of the time as mentioned in Clause 5.1. the same will attract cancellation charges of …………
- You will pay Samvik the price including any other applicable charges for the Products, as set forth in the applicable Order Confirmation. Except as specifically set forth in this Agreement, all charges are non-refundable.
- There are No hidden charges on the products featured on the Site. Samvik may make changes to any products offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice
- Samvik will raise its invoice for Products upon delivery.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All subsisting intellectual property rights on the Product(s), including all corrections, enhancements, or other modifications made by Samvik, and all Intellectual Property Rights therein are the sole and exclusive property of Samvik, as applicable
- You will not delete, alter, cover or distort any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights placed by Samvik on or in the Products and will ensure that there shall be no reproduction thereof.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- NO TRADEMARK LICENSE.
- Except as expressly provided herein, the products are provided “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, content or results, or conditions arising under any other legal requirement.
- NEITHER SAMVIK NOR ITS SUPPLIERS WARRANT that the products will be accurate, current or complete, that the products will meet customer’s needs or expectations or that the operation of the products will be error free or uninterrupted. Further, spatial and temporal accuracy is not guaranteed
- The pictographic or diagrammatic representations of the products, whichever the case may be, on the Site may not be accurate representations of the products.
- In case of the ornamental potted plant (products) are inevitably slight variations in size, shape and colour between different specimens. Illustrations, descriptions other information as to particular plants are approximate and for guidance only. We may in our sole discretion from time to time vary the nature of the products from that advertised without notice to you, so long as these variations are not material alterations.
- Samvik shall not be held liable in case of any alteration / loss or damage caused to the product as a result of your non-adherence of Clause 1.4
- Samvik shall only be liable for a refund of the price of the product(s) so ordered in the event there is no fault on your part to adhere to any of the terms and conditions contained herein and in the event the product(s) so delivered are faulty / defective.
- GENERAL TERMS
- You shall be responsible for compliance with laws, regulations and other legal requirements applicable to the conduct of its business and this Agreement
- The Product(s) are subject to the applicable laws and regulations of the India. You will comply with these laws, regulations and rules in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Except for your obligation to make payment under this Agreement, neither party will be liable for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement when and to the extent the failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or events beyond that party’s reasonable control, including, fire; water damage; natural disaster (including earthquakes, storms, and floods); power or utility outages; strikes; war, military action, or act of terrorism; medical crisis or epidemic; a total or partial loss, malfunction, or failure of a satellite, ground station, or communications network, whether temporary or permanent; a change in law or regulation; acts of government authorities; or an order or judgment of a Court.
 To be described by the Client.